Sunday, October 25, 2009

簡易的機場機上英語

A: What's the purpose of your visit ?
您旅行的目的是什麼?

B: Just sightseeing.
只是觀光性質。

A:How long are you going to stay?
您會逗留多久呢?

B:About a month.
大約一個月。

-----------------------------------
C:Do you have anything to declare?
您有什麼東西要納稅嗎?

D:No,I don't.
沒有.

C:Any cigarettes or alcohol?
有沒有菸或酒?

D:No, nothing at all.
沒有.

----------------------------------
E:Can you show me my seat ,please?
請問我的座位在哪?

F:Oh,yours is a window seat. This way, please.
喔!你的是一個靠窗的座位.請跟我來.

E:Miss,could I have a coke?
小姐,可否給我一瓶可口可樂?

F:Certainly.
當然可以.

==============================
G:Would you care for a drink?
您要喝什麼酒?

H:I'll have a glass of brabdy , please.
我想要一杯白蘭地.

G:Are you ready for a snack,sir?
先生,要些小吃嗎?

H:Yes,please.Thank you.
好的,謝謝.

-----------------------
台北購買旅遊平安保險
請洽sam 0937-019-533
02-2928-6551
02-2928-7478
e-mail
mailto:home609@hotmail.com

學英語或其他國際語言
請洽okhands en101網站
http://okhands.en101.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home